A Nice Spring's Evening A Nice Spring's Evening

aaaaaaaa

wow that was one fucken big head.

:O

Dude i think i wet my bed Dude i think i wet my bed

There's nothing more stupid than some elitist who thinks they're smarter than stupid people because they can patronize and act retarded.

Try to be funnier next time and put the accent to a better use.

Pucca full length movie Pucca full length movie

<3 <3 <3

Cute!!! ^_^

What's with the twilight zone music?

The Fall of Satan The Fall of Satan

6 6 6

The animation was great. Storywise, it seemed a little stereotypical.

Lucifer was a handsome angel and God's favourite. When God gave Jesus the control of Earth, Lucifer became jealous and waged a war. At least that's what my Bible teacher told me.

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

Hell :)

The animating was too good for it to have subtitles. I was too busy reading these pointless words that I missed the action.

That's about all from me.

Quack Quack Quack Quack

ô¸ô

I think this is great stuff. Putting Hitler on a Wiggles song...it's inconceivable, yet incomparable!

Popup Quest Popup Quest

hint:

don't have such an impressive opening title sequence, and then lead to such crappy animation. That was some of the worst animating ever to something that had alot of potential. The walking looked stupid, and the design was so crap it goes past funny...then you have a long ending credit sequence with a bunch of people as if this was a top tier flash movie. ugh.

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

this is actually the first Madness movie I've watched. I have to say that this is an excellent example of motion tweening usage. Top tier, I give it a 5.

Black Ops: Virus Black Ops: Virus

That was so well animated! It's crazy and fun, hope you can work on the sound a bit better next time.

Grimace is Dead Grimace is Dead

76567875765e34

that was worth watching for the way you portrayed Ronald McDonald as the most evil looking clown ever. =)